Wednesday, August 24, 2011

I Heart Hearts!



































I fell in love with the heart print DVF used in her fall collection.  The hearts are so sophisticated and sleek, almost sexy.  Not like the ones we doodled in our notebooks or diaries as teenagers.  She makes them chic and wearable, not so cutesy. So I started my search for other wearable hearts and was pleased with what I found.

1. Rory Lynn Heart Print Dress, shopruche, 2. Large Open Heart necklace by Jennifer Zeuner, shopbop, 3. Sequin Heart Medium Shopper by LeSportSac, shopbop, 4. DVF fall 2011 collection, DVF.com, 5. Heart to Love Ring, ModCloth, 6. Wild Hearts i-phone cover by Marc Jacobs, shopbop, 7. DVF fall 2011 collection, DVF.com, 8. Addison printed canvas tote by DVF, shopbop, 9. DVF fall 2011 collection, DVF.com, 10. Sentimental Necklace, Anthropologie, 11. Unlock Your Heart Tank, ModCloth.

No comments:

Post a Comment