Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Exciting News

I am excited to bring you a fun lineup of segments I plan to do on my blog.  My hope is that these will become something you expect and look forward to when you visit.  It will also help me to be more frequent (I hope) and organized with my postings.  With all that said here's the lineup.


  • I <3 - anything I am loving right now from fashion to food to interiors.
  • Tree Huggin', Product Lovin' - I will feature products, artist, designers, etc . . . that are doing good things for the earth and the global economy.
  • Color Play - I'll present color palettes inspired by photographs and artwork.
  • Food Mood - this one is kinda cool, I'll use interior photos to inspire a meal and table setting.
  • Color Love - I'll feature the hottest colors right now for fashion and home interiors.
  • Runway Inspirations - I will use photographs from the latest runway collections to inspire a room.
  • I'm Obsessed - anything one great thing I can't get enough of.
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment